Friday, September 25, 2015

Local Tidbits.............


There is a great shopping area that I enjoy visiting  (imagine that).     Barefoot Landing consists of several divided sections of stores, restaurants and attractions located on filled land over the top of 27 acre Louis Lake, next to the Intracoastal Waterway.

The entire area is a Boardwalk over water.    It's very nicely done, it even has a small carnival area for the kids.      There are over 60 shops along with 14 restaurants.      

I especially like walking the two long walk ways over the widest parts of the lake.     You see much wildlife while walking from one area to the next.












I have a very good friend who used to be a Tilley.     When I saw these hats I thought of her and decided to add them to my blog.








Apparently you have to buy the hat to view the Owner's Manual and Brag Tags since I couldn't find them in the store.







To the Co-Founder of the Irish Wive's Travel Club - do you have your hat yet?



2 comments:

  1. I don't have this hat yet and probably should since I seem to always need protection from the shade in this new life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have this hat yet and probably should since I seem to always need protection from the shade in this new life.

    ReplyDelete