Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Pictures from the Past...........

RJ and I have been busy visiting friends and family before we take off again.    Our August has been busy:     several days in Door County, I took a bus trip to Mpls to see Lion King, off to Bob's brother "up north",  couple days in the Dell's visiting Dick and Sue, off to Chicago to the horse races with friends and this past weekend we were in Iowa to my brother's big barbeque and family reunion.    It's only the 23rd - who knows where we will go next.

I thought I would share some of my favorite "back when" pictures with you.    These were from 2010 and 2011.    My external hard drives are packed away, but I am taking these from my camera club entries, thus the writing on the pictures.    Hope you enjoy them!



T





This was on a boat trip in the UP of Michigan at Pictured Rock



Pinel Island in Ste Maarten



Scott Falls on the UP of Michigan.




No comments:

Post a Comment