Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Park at T-Mobile........

There is a new area open on the Strip.     The T-Mobile Arena is now open and a park area was created to connect Las Vegas Blvd. with it.     There are lots of trees, tables in the shade and misters throughout.





There are several groupings of these sculptures in the 3-acre park.    



The 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena is already booked with some big-name entertainers.



The featured item in the park is the breathtaking, 40 foot tall sculpture of a dancing nude created by artist Marco Cochrane.

Bliss Dance is lit at night (unfortunately I didn't see it after dark)     I couldn't find an answer to this obvious question:    How do they replace the light bulbs?    She is covered in a mesh screen. and I couldn't find any "trap doors".




RJ is checking out her foot work.


For our friends who have visited the past couple years, the entry to this park is right next to Shake Shack, my favorite burger joint.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful park. I'd love to see the statues there, but not sure when I'd be headed to Vegas in the future.

    ReplyDelete