Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas

We have been blessed with good health and the energy to make the most of our retirement.       I hope you have enjoyed sharing our adventures with us.      I will continue posting as we have no plans to slow down any time soon.     Time with family and friends is just that, but when we hit the road, I will take you along Thru Martis Eyes.

I hope you enjoy the beautiful lights of the La Crosse Rotary Lights display.      We are very fortunate to have such a beautiful display for all to enjoy.     I didn't get pictures of the live Nativity, the choir, Santa or the reindeer because there were so many happy children in front of me.      It was a joy to let them have center stage.







Most of these displays were in motion, but I did not have my tripod or good camera to capture the motion.     You will need to use your imagination.....

















There have been so many proposals and marriages in the park during Rotary Lights they decided to prepare a special area for the occassions.


















I wasn't able to get the dragon with the fire coming out of his mouth, but please believe me, I gave it my best shot.....





It was very foggy when we walked thru the park











Merry Christmas from Bob and Marti



1 comment:

  1. Oh the memories of the lights. I keep meaning to call you and was going to during the dreaded football game, but then ended up going to a movie. Where are you staying while in the old neighborhood?

    ReplyDelete